1. USER INFORMATION
ALVARO VALLDEPEREZ ALCALA is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and notifies that the User’s data will be treated in accordance with the current regulations on protection of personal data, Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) related to the protection of individuals in terms of the personal data processing and their free movement of these data, and the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December (LOPD) related to the personal data protection. This is why the next information on the processing is given:
Purpose of the processing: keep a business relationship with the User.
The expected actions in order to carry out the processing are:
- Referral of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical via, current or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the ALVARO VALLDEPEREZ ALCALA and will be related to its products and services, or from its partners or suppliers with which ALVARO VALLDEPEREZ ALCALA has reached any promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process request orders or any other type of request made by the User through any form of contact that are made available.
- Forward the newsletter of the website.
Criteria for data conservation: data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to keep the purpose of the processing. When data will not be necessary for the main purpose, they will be deleted with proper security measures to ensure the anonymity of the data or their total destruction.
Data communication: data will not be given to any third party.
- Right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and erasure of my data and the limitation and opposition of its processing.
- Right to file a claim to the control Authority (agpd.es) if it is considered that the processing does not comply with the legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: ALVARO VALLDEPEREZ ALCALA. Riu Ter, 28 – 43580 DELTEBRE (TARRAGONA)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by checking the corresponding permission boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept, that their data are necessary to fulfil their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User warrants the personal data provided to ALVARO VALLDEPEREZ ALCALA are truthful and it is responsible for communicating any changes thereof.
ALVARO VALLDEPEREZ ALCALA notifies and assures Users that their personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties and will always ask for the prior consent, informed and unequivocal by the owners, when transferring their data to third parties. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the User. In the case that all data are not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely customised to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the current regulations on protection of personal data, ALVARO VALLDEPEREZ ALCALA ensures the full compliance with the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the personal data processing of its responsibility, and with the implementation of the measures contained in Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 of the LOPD, for which data are processed fairly, lawfully and transparently regarding the interested and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary regarding the purpose for which they are processed.
ALVARO VALLDEPEREZ ALCALA guarantees that has implemented appropriated technical and organisational measures in order to implement the GDPR and LOPD security measures to protect the User’s rights and freedoms and has communicated them the suitable information so they can exercise them.